Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is wrong with me?




[Please listen to the music, Take a few deep breath before reading]

What is wrong with me?
All of a sudden I feel pain,
Deep gnawing unforgiving pain.
The pain is familiar but I haven't felt like this for a long time.
It can't be true.
I'm a grown man now, I have aged with time...
And yet this pain make me fall to my knees.
I try to stand up again, Every time I do, the pain would come crashing on my shoulders forcing me to fall again.
It is raining and I'm soaking wet, yet my throat is dry due to my panting and breathing.
Wish I could drink a whole river but I can only sip any rain drops that fall on my lips...
I guess for now that will do.
Right now I don't even know if I will ever get back home again.
Right now the only thing I have is faith and prayers for I have done my all.
God please save me... you're the only one I have left.

No comments: